Hi,

Tested on Fedora 21 x86_64 with the latest locally built git version of
pgadmin3. Feel free to ask any other questions.

Cheers,
d33tah

Attachment
Akshay, can you look into this please? Do we need to update the libssh code from upstream?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EnterpriseDB UK:http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Tested on Fedora 21 x86_64 with the latest locally built git version of
pgadmin3. Feel free to ask any other questions.

Cheers,
d33tah
<valgrind2.log>
Sure.

Akshay, can you look into this please? Do we need to update the libssh code from upstream?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK:http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Tested on Fedora 21 x86_64 with the latest locally built git version of
pgadmin3. Feel free to ask any other questions.

Cheers,
d33tah
<valgrind2.log>

--