PATCH: proper saving of columns width in the server status window

From
Dmitriy Olshevskiy
Date:
Hello. I would like you to see this corrections. It would be nice not to
fix columns width every time you open the server's activity window).
BTW, does anybody know, is there wxListControl's event for a double
click on a header borders?

--
Dmitriy Olshevskiy

Attachment

Re: PATCH: proper saving of columns width in the server status window

From
Dave Page
Date:
Ashesh, can you review this please? Do we consider it enough of a bug
to warrant pushing it to 1.20? I'm leaning towards yes.

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 6:42 PM, Dmitriy Olshevskiy <olshevskiy87@bk.ru> wrote:
> Hello. I would like you to see this corrections. It would be nice not to fix
> columns width every time you open the server's activity window).
> BTW, does anybody know, is there wxListControl's event for a double click on
> a header borders?
>
> --
> Dmitriy Olshevskiy

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: PATCH: proper saving of columns width in the server status window

From
Ashesh Vashi
Date:
The patch looks good to me.
It is a bug in server status windows from long time, I think - we should consider applying the patch to 1.20.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 8:30 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Ashesh, can you review this please? Do we consider it enough of a bug
to warrant pushing it to 1.20? I'm leaning towards yes.

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 6:42 PM, Dmitriy Olshevskiy <olshevskiy87@bk.ru> wrote:
> Hello. I would like you to see this corrections. It would be nice not to fix
> columns width every time you open the server's activity window).
> BTW, does anybody know, is there wxListControl's event for a double click on
> a header borders?
>
> --
> Dmitriy Olshevskiy

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: PATCH: proper saving of columns width in the server status window

From
Dave Page
Date:
Great, thanks - please go ahead and commit it.

It is a bug in server status windows from long time, I think - we should consider applying the patch to 1.20.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 8:30 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Ashesh, can you review this please? Do we consider it enough of a bug
to warrant pushing it to 1.20? I'm leaning towards yes.

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 6:42 PM, Dmitriy Olshevskiy <olshevskiy87@bk.ru> wrote:
> Hello. I would like you to see this corrections. It would be nice not to fix
> columns width every time you open the server's activity window).
> BTW, does anybody know, is there wxListControl's event for a double click on
> a header borders?
>
> --
> Dmitriy Olshevskiy

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: PATCH: proper saving of columns width in the server status window

From
Ashesh Vashi
Date:
Sure.
Thanks

--

Date:
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

Great, thanks - please go ahead and commit it.
Done.