Added index in the pgAdmin3 documentation

From
Akshay Joshi
Date:
Hi Dave

I have added index in the pgAdmin3 documentation. Right now i have created index for only "titles"/"main headings". Attached is the patch file, also attached the screenshot of the index page.
Please review it and if looks OK then please commit it.

--
Akshay Joshi
Senior Software Engineer

Attachment

Re: Added index in the pgAdmin3 documentation

From
Dave Page
Date:
Thanks, I've applied the hunks that were part of the docs, but not the
updates to the VC++ project files that were also in there.