Hi,

An empty confirmation message box (yes/no) pops up whenever a user tries to delete either a synonym for edb databases, or jobs, schedules or steps associated to pgAgent. The box has no title or message in it.

Attached is the patch that fixes this issue.

Kindly let me know your feedback on the same.

regards,

Dhiraj Chawla
Software Engineer
EnterpriseDB Corporation