New minor release?

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Hi,

I know we still have plenty of bugs to fix, but there was also a bunch of
them fixed since the release of 1.14.0 (8 to be precise). Also, we missed
the previous PostgreSQL minor releases. So, I guess it would be a good time
for us to release 1.14.1.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Re: New minor release?

From
Dave Page
Date:
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 7:46 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know we still have plenty of bugs to fix, but there was also a bunch of
> them fixed since the release of 1.14.0 (8 to be precise). Also, we missed
> the previous PostgreSQL minor releases. So, I guess it would be a good time
> for us to release 1.14.1.

OK, I'll have to cut it today then, as we're building PG releases tomorrow.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: New minor release?

From
Dave Page
Date:
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 7:46 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I know we still have plenty of bugs to fix, but there was also a bunch of
>> them fixed since the release of 1.14.0 (8 to be precise). Also, we missed
>> the previous PostgreSQL minor releases. So, I guess it would be a good time
>> for us to release 1.14.1.
>
> OK, I'll have to cut it today then, as we're building PG releases tomorrow.

Done, and uploaded to the FTP site. I'll build the binaries tomorrow
as they include PG utilities so I'll want to include the 9.1.2
versions.

--

Date:
On Thu, 2011-12-01 at 10:46 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> > On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 7:46 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
> > <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I know we still have plenty of bugs to fix, but there was also a bunch of
> >> them fixed since the release of 1.14.0 (8 to be precise). Also, we missed
> >> the previous PostgreSQL minor releases. So, I guess it would be a good time
> >> for us to release 1.14.1.
> >
> > OK, I'll have to cut it today then, as we're building PG releases tomorrow.
>
> Done, and uploaded to the FTP site. I'll build the binaries tomorrow
> as they include PG utilities so I'll want to include the 9.1.2
> versions.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume