Patch to add support for not valid domain and check constraint

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Hi,

In 9.2, domains and check constraints can be declared not valid. Their
validity can be forced later. This patch adds support for this new
feature.

Comments?

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

Re: Patch to add support for not valid domain and check constraint

From
Thom Brown
Date:
On 22 July 2011 23:43, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In 9.2, domains and check constraints can be declared not valid. Their
> validity can be forced later. This patch adds support for this new
> feature.
>
> Comments?

I can't get the patch to apply as I get several errors.  I'm using
latest master.

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Date:
On Fri, 2011-07-22 at 23:55 +0100, Thom Brown wrote:
> On 22 July 2011 23:43, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > In 9.2, domains and check constraints can be declared not valid. Their
> > validity can be forced later. This patch adds support for this new
> > feature.
> >
> > Comments?
>
> I can't get the patch to apply as I get several errors.  I'm using
> latest master.

Here is a rebased patch. Sorry for the inconvenience.