Replacing developer.pgadmin.org

From
Dave Page
Date:
Hi Hackers,

We're going to be replacing developer.pgadmin.org. Of those of you
with accounts on the current box, can you please let me know how often
you use it, and what you use it for?

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Replacing developer.pgadmin.org

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 20:06 +0000, Dave Page wrote:

> We're going to be replacing developer.pgadmin.org. Of those of you
> with accounts on the current box, can you please let me know how often
> you use it, and what you use it for?

I used to upload RPMs, but I don't do it anymore.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: Replacing developer.pgadmin.org

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Le 05/20/2011 10:06 PM, Dave Page a écrit :
> Hi Hackers,
>
> We're going to be replacing developer.pgadmin.org. Of those of you
> with accounts on the current box, can you please let me know how often
> you use it, and what you use it for?

I use it to copy the visual tour on the wwwdevel website. So, mostly,
once a year :)

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Date:
2011/5/20 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:
> On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 20:06 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
>>
>> We're going to be replacing developer.pgadmin.org. Of those of you
>> with accounts on the current box, can you please let me know how often
>> you use it, and what you use it for?
>
> I used to upload RPMs, but I don't do it anymore.

OK, well that's going to move to the new webserver, which will have a
virtual host over the master FTP directory. I'm working on that now...

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Replacing developer.pgadmin.org

From
Dave Page
Date:
On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 8:44 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Le 05/20/2011 10:06 PM, Dave Page a écrit :
>> Hi Hackers,
>>
>> We're going to be replacing developer.pgadmin.org. Of those of you
>> with accounts on the current box, can you please let me know how often
>> you use it, and what you use it for?
>>

> I use it to copy the visual tour on the wwwdevel website. So, mostly,
> once a year :)

That's also going onto the new webserver. I'm going to create us both
personal development trees on there.