1.12.0 beta 3 uploaded

From
Dave Page
Date:
In source, win32 and osx formats:
http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.12.0-beta3/

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Re: 1.12.0 beta 3 uploaded

From
Erwin Brandstetter
Date:
I am testing beta3. So far, I have found a few bugs and created /
reopened tickets accordingly.

I will not be able to do a lot of testing, as I am away from July 15th
to August, 20th - which is a good thing otherwise. :) Thailand and
Cambodia.

Regards
Erwin

Re: 1.12.0 beta 3 uploaded

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Le 12/07/2010 03:31, Erwin Brandstetter a écrit :
> I am testing beta3. So far, I have found a few bugs and created /
> reopened tickets accordingly.

Great, thank you for your tests. We'll work to fix the bugs you've found.

> I will not be able to do a lot of testing, as I am away from July 15th
> to August, 20th - which is a good thing otherwise. :) Thailand and
> Cambodia.

More than a month, lucky guy :)

Wish you a great holiday there.

Regards.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Re: 1.12.0 beta 3 uploaded

From
Erwin Brandstetter
Date:
On 12.07.2010 09:59, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Le 12/07/2010 03:31, Erwin Brandstetter a écrit :
>
> (...)
>> I will not be able to do a lot of testing, as I am away from July 15th
>> to August, 20th - which is a good thing otherwise. :) Thailand and
>> Cambodia.
>>
> More than a month, lucky guy :)
>
> Wish you a great holiday there.

Thanks and good luck with releasing v1.12!
It will be my longest holiday since 2000. :)

Regards
Erwin