Question about windows IDE version

From
Luis Ochoa
Date:
Hia, today I update my working copy of pgAdmin from svn and now I can't use visual studio 2005 Express Edition (my development environment for GSoC) but right now I get the message that the new version is 2008.

My question is this was done on purpose and Should I update my developmente environment?

Regards, Luis.

Re: Question about windows IDE version

From
Dave Page