1.12 beta 2

From
Dave Page
Date:
In anticipation of a possible beta release of PG 9.0 (currently in
discussion) along with the back branch releases of PostgreSQL, I'm
going to cut pgAdmin 1.12 beta 2 later today.

Objections or last minute patches need to come *really* quickly!

Sorry!

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Re: 1.12 beta 2

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Le 13/05/2010 10:27, Dave Page a écrit :
> In anticipation of a possible beta release of PG 9.0 (currently in
> discussion) along with the back branch releases of PostgreSQL, I'm
> going to cut pgAdmin 1.12 beta 2 later today.
>
> Objections or last minute patches need to come *really* quickly!

Just got the time to update .pot file and the .po files. No more patches
from me.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org