Hi Dave,

Please find the patch for the same. It will be applicable for both 1.10 branch and trunk.
In my previous patch, we needed to call the edbspl and procedures within the anonymous block in any case.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise Postgres Company

Attachment
Thanks, applied.