frmEditGrid with a SQL string marked as translatable string

From
"Dickson S. Guedes"
Date:
    Hi all,

    In the file pgadmin/frm/frmEditGrid.cpp line 540 there is a string ("
IS DISTINCT FROM ") marked as translatable, but since it is part of the
ExcludeFilter SQL string I mean this is not the expected.

    Am I wrong?

regards,
--
Dickson S. Guedes
mail/xmpp: guedes@guedesoft.net - skype: guediz

Attachment

Re: frmEditGrid with a SQL string marked as translatable string

From
Dave Page
Date:
2009/3/17 Dickson S. Guedes <listas@guedesoft.net>:
>        Hi all,
>
>        In the file pgadmin/frm/frmEditGrid.cpp line 540 there is a string ("
> IS DISTINCT FROM ") marked as translatable, but since it is part of the
> ExcludeFilter SQL string I mean this is not the expected.
>
>        Am I wrong?

Nope - source code updated. It'll be reflected in the template next
time Guillaume updates it.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page