some items in .po file

From
Quan Zongliang
Date:
Hi, Guillaume

In file frmStatus.cpp, from line 42 to 45.
Them should be defined by macro _("").
Because all of them should be translated.

And about the word "Source".
In Chinese, they are different in "function/package source" and "source and destination".
Can you seperate them?

#: src/schema/pgFunction.cpp:135
#: src/schema/pgFunction.cpp:151
#: pgadmin/schema/edbPackageFunction.cpp:146
#: pgadmin/schema/pgFunction.cpp:180
#: pgadmin/schema/edbPackageFunction.cpp:158
#: pgadmin/schema/pgFunction.cpp:184
#: pgadmin/gqb/gqbGridJoinTable.cpp:268
msgid "Source"
msgstr "來源"

#: src/schema/pgFunction.cpp:135
#: src/schema/pgFunction.cpp:151
#: pgadmin/schema/edbPackageFunction.cpp:146
#: pgadmin/schema/pgFunction.cpp:180
#: pgadmin/schema/edbPackageFunction.cpp:158
#: pgadmin/schema/pgFunction.cpp:184
msgid "Source"
msgstr ""
and
#: pgadmin/gqb/gqbGridJoinTable.cpp:268
msgid "Source"
msgstr ""

Regards.

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang@gmail.com

Re: some items in .po file

From
Quan Zongliang
Date:
> And about the word "Source".
> In Chinese, they are different in "function/package source" and "source and destination".
> Can you seperate them?
Sorry, they can't be seperated. They are same word.
Define them in gqbGridJoinTable.cpp as "Source column" and "Destination column"?

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang@gmail.com

Re: some items in .po file

From
Quan Zongliang
Date:
> Sorry, they can't be seperated. They are same word.
> Define them in gqbGridJoinTable.cpp as "Source column" and "Destination column"?
It is same in FTS parser dialog.
After be translated, the word "Start" and "End" will be easy to confusing the Chinese user.

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang@gmail.com

Re: some items in .po file

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Quan Zongliang a écrit :
> [...] In file frmStatus.cpp, from line 42 to 45.
> Them should be defined by macro _("").
> Because all of them should be translated.

Done (not yet commited).

> And about the word "Source".
> In Chinese, they are different in "function/package source" and "source and destination".
> Can you seperate them?
>
> #: src/schema/pgFunction.cpp:135
> #: src/schema/pgFunction.cpp:151
> #: pgadmin/schema/edbPackageFunction.cpp:146
> #: pgadmin/schema/pgFunction.cpp:180
> #: pgadmin/schema/edbPackageFunction.cpp:158
> #: pgadmin/schema/pgFunction.cpp:184
> #: pgadmin/gqb/gqbGridJoinTable.cpp:268
> msgid "Source"
> msgstr "來源"

> #: src/schema/pgFunction.cpp:135
> #: src/schema/pgFunction.cpp:151
> #: pgadmin/schema/edbPackageFunction.cpp:146
> #: pgadmin/schema/pgFunction.cpp:180
> #: pgadmin/schema/edbPackageFunction.cpp:158
> #: pgadmin/schema/pgFunction.cpp:184
> msgid "Source"
> msgstr ""
> and
> #: pgadmin/gqb/gqbGridJoinTable.cpp:268
> msgid "Source"
> msgstr ""

See next message.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Re: some items in .po file

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Quan Zongliang a écrit :
>> Sorry, they can't be seperated. They are same word.
>> Define them in gqbGridJoinTable.cpp as "Source column" and "Destination column"?

OK, done.

> It is same in FTS parser dialog.
> After be translated, the word "Start" and "End" will be easy to confusing the Chinese user.

I added " Function" to each item of the FTS parser dialog.

It's commited with the fix of the previous mail.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org