Sorted Function List in New Trigger form

From
"Robins Tharakan"
Date:
Hi,

While working at office today I realised that it was quite annoying to get and unsorted function list in the 'New Trigger' form.

(While I do other stuff, I thought I should take care of these trivials before it gets out of my mind.)

Attached is a small patch to sort that list.

Robins
Attachment

Re: Sorted Function List in New Trigger form

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
On Feb 13, 2008 6:02 PM, Robins Tharakan <tharakan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While working at office today I realised that it was quite annoying to get
> and unsorted function list in the 'New Trigger' form.
>
> (While I do other stuff, I thought I should take care of these trivials
> before it gets out of my mind.)
>
> Attached is a small patch to sort that list.

Sounds good - patch applied, thanks!

--
Dave Page
The Oracle-compatible database company