pgadmin3 1.8.0 for ubuntu/dapper and ubuntu/gutsy uploaded.

From
Raphaël Enrici
Date:

Re: pgadmin3 1.8.0 for ubuntu/dapper and ubuntu/gutsy uploaded.

From
Dave Page
Date:
Raphaël Enrici wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I've just uploaded a build of pgAdmin III 1.8.0 for ubuntu/dapper and
> ubuntu/gutsy to our developer host. It should propagate to PostgreSQL
> mirrors in the next hours/days.
>
> The dapper build is a static build against wxWidgets 2.8.6.
> The gutsy build is based on wxWidgets packages from universe.
>
> I'll update installation instructions on our website [1] rapidly to
> reflect these changes.

Thanks Raph!

/D

Date:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 10:03:29 +0000
> Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:
>
> Hmmm appears it is only available for 32bit :) I will build up a 64bit
> pacakge.

Hi Josh,

That'd be great.

Thanks,
Raph

Re: pgadmin3 1.8.0 for ubuntu/dapper and ubuntu/gutsy uploaded.

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:

Date:
Raphaël Enrici wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 10:03:29 +0000
>> Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hmmm appears it is only available for 32bit :) I will build up a 64bit
>> pacakge.
>>

> Hi Josh,
>
> That'd be great.

http://www.cmdalert.com/pgadmin.tar.gz

Will get you the pgadmin3 pgadmin-data and pgagent debs for gutsy 64bit.

I will see if I can get some time to do the same thing for feisty and
dapper..

Joshua D. Drake

Date:
Joshua D. Drake a écrit :
> Raphaël Enrici wrote:
>> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>>> On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 10:03:29 +0000
>>> Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hmmm appears it is only available for 32bit :) I will build up a 64bit
>>> pacakge.
>>>

>> Hi Josh,
>>
>> That'd be great.
>
> http://www.cmdalert.com/pgadmin.tar.gz
Hi Joshua,

can you recheck please? While clicking this link I'm rediricted to the
same host in https with a 404 not found page.

I'll upload your packages to our host as soon as I can retrieve them.

Thanks,
Raph

Date:

Date:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>>> http://www.cmdalert.com/pgadmin.tar.gz
>> Hi Joshua,
>
>> can you recheck please? While clicking this link I'm rediricted to
>> the same host in https with a 404 not found page.
>
>> I'll upload your packages to our host as soon as I can retrieve them.
>
> Sorry :)
>
> https://cmdalert.com/apache2-default/pgadmin.tar.gz

Any chance you kept the .dsc (and eventually the .changed) file around?
I need this file to ease my life for the upload to pgadmin3's repository.

Thanks,
Raph