pt_BR translation update

From
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Date:
Hi,

This is another translation update [1]. All strings are translated.

It would be good if someone could stretch some labels in File > Options

[1] http://timbira.com/tmp/pt_BR.po.gz

--
  Euler Taveira de Oliveira
  http://www.timbira.com/

Re: pt_BR translation update

From
"Marcos Alves T. de Azevedo"
Date:
Thanks a lot Euler.

I'll start the file review.

Cheers. ;)

Marcos Azevedo

On 10/13/07, Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler@timbira.com> wrote:
Hi,

This is another translation update [1]. All strings are translated.

It would be good if someone could stretch some labels in File > Options
> General Tab and Object Property > Properties Tab.

[1] http://timbira.com/tmp/pt_BR.po.gz

--
  Euler Taveira de Oliveira
  http://www.timbira.com/

Abraços,

Marcos Azevedo

ATENÇÃO: Não respondo mensagens de "kem ixcreve ki neim uns retardadu
mentau, flw?" Campanha pró-alfabetização

Marcos Azevedo -- PsYLinuX --
Linux user #247094 - Since 1993

@ CEL: +55 (62) 8409-4947
@ Site: www.psylinux.org
@ e-mail: marcos@psylinux.org
@ GoogleTalk: psylinux@gmail.com
@ MSN: psylinux@hotmail.com
@ ICQ: 30560638
Brazil - Goiás - Goiânia

#### Geek By NaTure,LiNuX By ChOiCe,DebiAn of CoUrsE ####

"Um amigo de verdade não é aquele que separa uma briga
e sim aquele que chega dando voadora". Chuck Norris

DSA Key ID: D166B91A104E5C09
Fingerprint: 4CAD 4556 9DEA CA9E F3AA 75C8 D166 B91A 104E 5C09

Re: pt_BR translation update

From
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Date:
Marcos Alves T. de Azevedo wrote:

> I'll start the file review.

Hmm. The remain untranslated stuff was discussed in our list pgbr-dev
[1]. We have some kind of glossary to keep all postgres-related
translations with the same terms [2]. The review was already done by
some of the brazilian community members but if you want to do so...
I invite you to join our list so we can exchange ideas about translation
and other stuff.

[2] http://www.postgresql.org.br/VocabularioPadrao

--
  Euler Taveira de Oliveira
  http://www.timbira.com/

Re: pt_BR translation update

From
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Date:
Euler Taveira de Oliveira wrote:

> This is another translation update [1]. All strings are translated.

> [1] http://timbira.com/tmp/pt_BR.po.gz

Could you please apply it before release 1.8.0 or is it too late?

--
  Euler Taveira de Oliveira
  http://www.timbira.com/

Re: pt_BR translation update

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Euler Taveira de Oliveira a écrit :
> Euler Taveira de Oliveira wrote:
>
>> This is another translation update [1]. All strings are translated.

>> [1] http://timbira.com/tmp/pt_BR.po.gz
>>

> Could you please apply it before release 1.8.0 or is it too late?

Actually, this is too late. 1.8 package was already done when I received
your email. Anyway, I'm still waiting for a answer from Marcos. Marcos,
did you review this file ?

Thanks.

Regards.

--