The difference in the icon pixel value of PostgreSQL and pgAdmin3.

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi Dave.

I have noticed the difference in beauty...
It has the icon which PostgreSQL has by 48*48.
But, pgAdmin3 is 32*32...
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgAdmin_icon.png
Left-hand side is the thing of PostgreSQL.

Did pgAdmin3 have restrictions with some resources?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: The difference in the icon pixel value of PostgreSQL and pgAdmin3.

From
Dave Page
Date:
Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Hi Dave.
>
> I have noticed the difference in beauty...
> It has the icon which PostgreSQL has by 48*48.
> But, pgAdmin3 is 32*32...
> http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgAdmin_icon.png
> Left-hand side is the thing of PostgreSQL.

Yeah, I noticed that but didn't investigate yet.

> Did pgAdmin3 have restrictions with some resources?

Don't think so - feel free to update it, but please ensure we have all
the size/colour depth formats we currently have.

Regards, Dave