File chooser without "new" button

From
Giuseppe Sacco
Date:
While opening a report about dependency on a table, I depressed the
button for choosing a file name (the button on the last line of the
window); but the file chooser I got only permitted to select existing
files.

How should I select a new file name? Should I type the complete path in
the text field?

Thanks,
Giuseppe

Re: File chooser without "new" button

From
Dave Page
Date:
Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> While opening a report about dependency on a table, I depressed the
> button for choosing a file name (the button on the last line of the
> window); but the file chooser I got only permitted to select existing
> files.
>
> How should I select a new file name? Should I type the complete path in
> the text field?

Yes, for now. I've fixed the bug in SVN for the next release though.

Thanks, Dave