Beta 3 uploaded

From
Dave Page
Date:
I've uploaded pgAdmin III v1.8.0 beta 3 to
http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.8.0-beta3/ in source, win32,
OSX and Slackware formats. Please take a moment to check for major
issues before I announce more widely.

This version now supports pl/pgsql debugging on community PostgreSQL. To
enable this feature, you need PostgreSQL 8.2 or above, and the debugger
plugin from the CVS at
http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/edb-debugger/server/. This
needs to be compiled under a PostgreSQL source tree, per the
instructions in the readme. Unfortunately, pgxs cannot be used.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Beta 3 uploaded

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
Hi,

On Fri, 2007-08-10 at 12:36 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> I've uploaded pgAdmin III v1.8.0 beta 3 to
> http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.8.0-beta3/ in source, win32,
> OSX and Slackware formats.

and I've uploaded Fedora packages.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: Beta 3 uploaded

From
Dave Page
Date:
Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 2007-08-10 at 12:36 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>> I've uploaded pgAdmin III v1.8.0 beta 3 to
>> http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.8.0-beta3/ in source, win32,
>> OSX and Slackware formats.
>
> and I've uploaded Fedora packages.

That was quick work - thanks!!