I want to be a translator of Chinese (Simplified)

From
"李飞"
Date:
HI
     I am Kevin.Li (Li.Fei), I come from China(Xi'an).
     I used PostgreSQL since Version 7.6 at 2003.
     PostgreSQL is powerful open source database.
     Since then I fell in love with PostgreSQL,  I preferential choice PostgreSQL in project.
     Now , I decide to do something to return to PostgreSQL. Firstly I choice to  translate pgAdmin III into Chinese languages.
     I have finished this work now. the base of work is that kuo.chaoyi< kuo.chaoyi@gmail.com> and other people have done. Thanks them!

    Kevin.Li

Re: I want to be a translator of Chinese (Simplified)

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Hi,

李飞 a écrit :
>      Now , I decide to do something to return to PostgreSQL. Firstly I
> choice to  translate pgAdmin III into Chinese languages.
>      I have finished this work now. the base of work is that kuo.chaoyi<
> kuo.chaoyi@gmail.com <mailto:kuo.chaoyi@gmail.com>> and other people
> have done. Thanks them!

Thanks. I will ask Kuo ChaoYi, the official chinese translator, to check
your translation. Once done, I will be able to commit it on SVN.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/