OGL Needs a maintainer at wxCode

From
"Tim Stahlhut"
FYI:

wxWidgets has moved OGL to the wxCode site, I have no Idea if this is final;
But, I think they have no one who wants to support it.
Note, They appear to be trying to move everthing in Contrib to either
wxWidgets main code or to wxCode.

Tim S

http://wxcode.sourceforge.net/showcomp.php?name=ogl

1:15 PM

Re: OGL Needs a maintainer at wxCode

From
Dave Page
Date:
Tim Stahlhut wrote:
> FYI:
>
> wxWidgets has moved OGL to the wxCode site, I have no Idea if this is final;
> But, I think they have no one who wants to support it.
> Note, They appear to be trying to move everthing in Contrib to either
> wxWidgets main code or to wxCode.

Grr - what a pita. That means we'll need a *really* compelling reason to
update to the next version of wxWidgets then. Adding more dependencies
is always a pain.

Thanks for the heads up.

Regards, Dave.