Small glitch on the Homepage

From
"Florian G. Pflug"
Date:
Hi

On the OSX download page, below the links to the various versions,
is this text:

"These packages are Mac OSX appbundles. To install them, simply unpack the
archive, and move the appbundle into the desired location."

This is not true for at least 1.6.x - it's a pkg ;-)
AFAIK, for 1.8.x it will be a dmg ;-)

Nothing, serious, I just tripped of this, and though I'd let you know..

greetings, Florian Pflug

Re: Small glitch on the Homepage

From
Dave Page
Date:
Florian G. Pflug wrote:
> Hi
>
> On the OSX download page, below the links to the various versions,
> is this text:
>
> "These packages are Mac OSX appbundles. To install them, simply unpack
> the archive, and move the appbundle into the desired location."
>
> This is not true for at least 1.6.x - it's a pkg ;-)
> AFAIK, for 1.8.x it will be a dmg ;-)
>
> Nothing, serious, I just tripped of this, and though I'd let you know..

Thanks, fixed.

Regards, Dave