Translation templates

From
Dave Page
Date:
Hi Guillaume,

I've updated the translation templates on SVN-trunk to allow early
translators to get started, and to help us find any typos early. Please
note that at this point, all strings are still subject to change, but
from experience I'd say most won't.

From now on updated translations based on the new templates probably
shouldn't be back-patched.

Regards, Dave

Re: Translation templates

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Hi Dave,

Dave Page a ecrit le 16/03/2007 13:26:
> I've updated the translation templates on SVN-trunk to allow early
> translators to get started, and to help us find any typos early. Please
> note that at this point, all strings are still subject to change, but
> from experience I'd say most won't.

OK, great to know.

> From now on updated translations based on the new templates probably
> shouldn't be back-patched.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the info.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.