1.6 release schedule

From
Dave Page
Date:
I'm thinking of building the 1.6 release on Wednesday, for release on
Thursday.

Any objections?

Regards, Dave.

Re: 1.6 release schedule

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Dave Page a écrit :
> I'm thinking of building the 1.6 release on Wednesday, for release on
> Thursday.
>
> Any objections?

I don't really have objections. But we only have 4 complete
translations. Lots are at 99%, so it's no big deal.

I think we can still do it...

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/

Re: 1.6 release schedule

From
Dave Page
Date:
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Dave Page a écrit :
>> I'm thinking of building the 1.6 release on Wednesday, for release on
>> Thursday.
>>
>> Any objections?
>>

> I don't really have objections. But we only have 4 complete
> translations. Lots are at 99%, so it's no big deal.
>
> I think we can still do it...

Whilst it's nice to get them to 100%, past experience shows that's
practically impossible - hence the 85% cut-off point.

Regards, Dave.