Time for beta 3?

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
I was thinking of rolling beta 3 on Thursday - any objections, or
patches I should wait for?

Guillaume, how are we doing on the translation front? Are you expecting
many additional ones? It's probably also time to think about getting the
existing ones to 100% where possible as there have been a few minor
tweaks as you know.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Time for beta 3?

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Dave Page a ecrit le 10/10/2006 12:04:
> I was thinking of rolling beta 3 on Thursday - any objections, or
> patches I should wait for?

I'm OK with a beta 3.

> Guillaume, how are we doing on the translation front? Are you expecting
> many additional ones? It's probably also time to think about getting the
> existing ones to 100% where possible as there have been a few minor
> tweaks as you know.

We have now 8 translations with at least 97% translated strings. I'm
waiting for the arikaans and brazilian ones. I've sent mail to all other
listed maintainers but had received no answer actually. I'll send them a
new email tonight and I will get back to the top 8 for complete
translations.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.

Re: Time for beta 3?

From
"Dave Page"

Cool - thanks. Any news on de_DE?

Regards, Dave.

Re: Time for beta 3?

From
Guillaume Lelarge
>>> I was thinking of rolling beta 3 on Thursday - any objections, or
>>> patches I should wait for?
>>>
>> I'm OK with a beta 3.
>>
>>> Guillaume, how are we doing on the translation front? Are
>> you expecting
>>> many additional ones? It's probably also time to think
>> about getting the
>>> existing ones to 100% where possible as there have been a few minor
>>> tweaks as you know.
>>>
>> We have now 8 translations with at least 97% translated strings. I'm
>> waiting for the arikaans and brazilian ones. I've sent mail
>> to all other
>> listed maintainers but had received no answer actually. I'll
>> send them a
>> new email tonight and I will get back to the top 8 for complete
>> translations.
>
> Cool - thanks. Any news on de_DE?

I don't remember seeing someone taking care of de_DE translation.
There's no maintainer listed on
http://www.pgadmin.org/translation/status.php, so I don't have any clue.

I didn't had time to search for translators for unmaintained
translations. I probably should have asked Peter... but it's not too late :)

--
Guillaume.

Re: Time for beta 3?

From
"Dave Page"

We spoke with Harald Armin Massa the other day iirc.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Time for beta 3?

From
Guillaume Lelarge
>> I don't remember seeing someone taking care of de_DE translation.
>> There's no maintainer listed on
>> http://www.pgadmin.org/translation/status.php, so I don't
>> have any clue.
>>
>> I didn't had time to search for translators for unmaintained
>> translations. I probably should have asked Peter... but it's
>> not too late :)
>
> We spoke with Harald Armin Massa the other day iirc.

Oh yes, you're right. I'll get in touch with him tonight.

--
Guillaume.