Typos in the translation template

From
"Milen A. Radev"
Date:
"A fatal error has occured:\n" -> "A fatal error has occurred:\n"

"An error has occured:\n" -> "An error has occurred:\n"

"Find and replace all occurances of the specified text" -> "Find and
replace all occurrences of the specified text"

--
Milen A. Radev

Re: Typos in the translation template

From
"Dave Page"

Your first task as translation manager Guillaume?

:-)

(Thanks Milen)

Regards, Dave

Re: Typos in the translation template

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Dave Page a ecrit le 29/09/2006 15:10:
>> "A fatal error has occured:\n" -> "A fatal error has occurred:\n"
>>
>> "An error has occured:\n" -> "An error has occurred:\n"
>>
>> "Find and replace all occurances of the specified text" -> "Find and
>> replace all occurrences of the specified text"
>
> Your first task as translation manager Guillaume?
>
> :-)
>
> (Thanks Milen)

No problem. I take care of these tonight.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.

Date:
Milen A. Radev a écrit :
> "A fatal error has occured:\n" -> "A fatal error has occurred:\n"
>
> "An error has occured:\n" -> "An error has occurred:\n"
>
> "Find and replace all occurances of the specified text" -> "Find and
> replace all occurrences of the specified text"

Fixed.

Thanks Milen :)

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/

Re: Typos in the translation template

From
"Milen A. Radev"
Date:
Guillaume Lelarge написа:
> Milen A. Radev a écrit :
>> "A fatal error has occured:\n" -> "A fatal error has occurred:\n"
>>
>> "An error has occured:\n" -> "An error has occurred:\n"
>>
>> "Find and replace all occurances of the specified text" -> "Find and
>> replace all occurrences of the specified text"
>>

> Fixed.
>
> Thanks Milen :)

I don't know why but the fix made in revision 5416 didn't reflected very
 well in the template (revision 5418). The new correct strings (related
to "occurred") didn't replaced the old ones - they were only added.
Probably the old incorrect ones are still in use somewhere in the source
and that's why they were not removed by the template generation.

--
Milen A. Radev