Beta2 uploaded

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
I've uploaded beta2 to http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/beta/

Can I get some confirmation that it all looks OK before I announce the
beta more widely?

Thanks, Dave.

Re: Beta2 uploaded

From
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:
> I've uploaded beta2 to http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/beta/
>
> Can I get some confirmation that it all looks OK before I announce the
> beta more widely?

Help is broken; rebuild of pgadmin3.hhp.cached is fails.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Beta2 uploaded

From
"Dave Page"

Eh? Help looks fine from here - what's wrong exactly? I thought
pgadmin3.hhp.cached was just a cache used by HHW anyway - is that wrong?

/D

Re: Beta2 uploaded

From
"Dave Page"

Scrub that - I see it.

I'll look at fixing it, but I don't think there's any huge need to
re-roll the beta.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Beta2 uploaded

From
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

It must be rebuilt after any *.hhk change; if we don't provide it, some
*ix users without write access to *.cache will complain.

Both linux and win32/debug are crashing now when help is called.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Beta2 uploaded

From
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:

> Scrub that - I see it.
>
> I'll look at fixing it, but I don't think there's any huge need to
> re-roll the beta.

Works now, can't tell why these two entries spoiled the index.

Regards,
Andreas