ParseDateTime signature change

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
Hi Andreas,

I've had to hack the 1.2.2 admin module to include it with pgInstaller
8.0.4 because the signature for ParseDateTime has changed (see
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2005-05/msg00196.php).

I haven't committed any changes though as I'm unsure of the cleanest way
to fix this for all versions (and I really don't have time to
investigate ATM :-( ). Any ideas off the top of your head?

Regards, Dave.

Re: ParseDateTime signature change

From
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:

>Hi Andreas,
>
>I've had to hack the 1.2.2 admin module to include it with pgInstaller
>8.0.4 because the signature for ParseDateTime has changed (see
>http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2005-05/msg00196.php).

Great...
All that comes to my mind is conditional compiling, whatever the macro
may be named that it should depend on.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: ParseDateTime signature change

From
"Dave Page"

Yeah - I should have been a little clearer :-) Any idea what that macro
might be?

/D

Re: ParseDateTime signature change

From