Time for 1.2.1?

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
Anyone object if I package pgAdmin 1.2.1 in the next few days so I can bundle it with PostgreSQL 8.0.2?

Regards, Dave

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

From
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:
> Anyone object if I package pgAdmin 1.2.1 in the next few days so I can bundle it with PostgreSQL 8.0.2?

Go.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

From
"Dave Page"

Have you got five minutes to update the docs in ther stable branch
please?

Thanks, Dave

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

From
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:

>Have you got five minutes to update the docs in ther stable branch
>please?

I'm not aware of changes that need updated 1.2 docs.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

From
"Dave Page"

The pg docs are at 8.0.0beta5 in the stable branch - and I believe you
are the only one with a docbook setup atm...

:-)

Thanks, Dave.

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

From
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:

>>d updated 1.2 docs.
>>

>The pg docs are at 8.0.0beta5 in the stable branch - and I believe you
>are the only one with a docbook setup atm...

'k, see the binary snapshots; they contain 8.0 release docs.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

From
"Dave Page"

Err, yes - they need updating to 8.0.1 as does the stable branch. If you
are particularly stuck for time at the moment, just give me a quick
rundown on how you've been doing the updates recently and I'll see if I
can sort out the right software and do it here.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

From
Andreas Pflug

> [...]