RC2 uploaded

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
Hi guys,

I've tagged and uploaded RC2 in src, win32 ans slack91 formats. Can
someone check these over before we post a release announce please?

Cheers, Dave

Re: RC2 uploaded

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:

Re: RC2 uploaded

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Dave Page wrote:
>
>> I've tagged and uploaded RC2 in src, win32 ans slack91 formats. Can
>> someone check these over before we post a release announce please?
>

> Built successfully on FC3 (with --disable-beer flag)

Ah, if it builds even under aggravating circumstances, it must be ok... :-)

Regards,
Andreas

Re: RC2 uploaded

From
blacknoz@club-internet.fr
>>> I've tagged and uploaded RC2 in src, win32 ans slack91 formats. Can
>>> someone check these over before we post a release announce please?
>>

>> Built successfully on FC3 (with --disable-beer flag)
>
>Ah, if it builds even under aggravating circumstances, it must be ok... :-)

mmmhh so, I'll build it on Debian tonight to validate such an assumption! ;)

Maybe we should ask Adam to add this flag automagically when detecting the build is done on a FC host ? 8-))

Have No Beer!
Raphaël