Ready for Beta-3?

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
I changed both the MSW project file as well as acinclude.m4 to wxWidgets
2.5.3 now. On linux, the xrc library won't be linked explicitely any
more, on win32 the wx directory is assumed to be at c:\wxWidgets-2.5.3.
Website is updated too.

Nightly builds should be updated.

Are we ready to roll Beta-3 now?

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Ready for Beta-3?

From
"Dave Page"

Think so - our libpq patch got applied so I'm happy. I'll get on it on Monday morning....

/D

Re: Ready for Beta-3?

From
blacknoz@club-internet.fr

>> I changed both the MSW project file as well as acinclude.m4
>> to wxWidgets
>> 2.5.3 now. On linux, the xrc library won't be linked
>> explicitely any more, on win32 the wx directory is assumed to
>> be at c:\wxWidgets-2.5.3.
>> Website is updated too.
>>
>> Nightly builds should be updated.
>>
>> Are we ready to roll Beta-3 now?
>
>Think so - our libpq patch got applied so I'm happy. I'll get on it on Monday morning....

let's go for it, I didn't get time to package anything and so check if everything is ok width Debian but "my smallest
fingerhas told me someone else is using my preferred distro"... :)

Regards,
Raphaël