Translation of pgAdmin III V1.2

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Dear translators,

recently we released the first Beta of pgAdmin III V1.2, which has some
great enhancements over the 1.0 version; have a look at
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/beta . It will probably gain even more
attendance than before, because the binary distribution of PostgreSQL
8.0 Beta for Windows already includes this version, integrated in a
convenient installer. As a consequence, we can expect that most
PostgreSQL users on Windows will maintain their database systems using
pgAdmin III.

The translatable strings have increased from former 765 to just over one
thousand now, i.e. it's just a fraction of the work already done. We and
probably many users throughout the world would be very grateful if you
could contribute an updated translation. As usual, all you need can be
found at http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/pgadmin3/translation.php .

In case you won't be able to contribute a translation any more, please
drop us a short note so we can mark the translation as vacant.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Andreas

for The pgAdmin Development Team

Re: Translation of pgAdmin III V1.2

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Lauris Bukšis wrote:
> Updated latvian translation.

Thanks,
applied.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Translation of pgAdmin III V1.2

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:

Date:
Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

>> In case you won't be able to contribute a translation any more, please
>> drop us a short note so we can mark the translation as vacant.
>

> I'll continue Turkish translation; but maybe I'll submit it when we are
> ready to final release -- I'm out of time nowadays.

OK, take your time. We'll probably release final before pgsql release,
since we're already quite stable (I believe :-)

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Translation of pgAdmin III V1.2

From
Lauris Bukšis
Date:
Btw homepage have incorrect status. I know that yesterday I updated
latvian po file with newest pot file and I had all 1015 translated
strings but pgadmin homepage shows that there is 4 untranslated strings.
I dowloaded latvian po file from homepage and there everything was ok
(1015 translated strings). I still think that there is something wrong
with translations.php script ;)

Lafriks

Date:
Lauris Bukšis wrote:
> Btw homepage have incorrect status. I know that yesterday I updated
> latvian po file with newest pot file and I had all 1015 translated
> strings but pgadmin homepage shows that there is 4 untranslated strings.
> I dowloaded latvian po file from homepage and there everything was ok
> (1015 translated strings). I still think that there is something wrong
> with translations.php script ;)

Oops, thanks for pointing this out. Actually, I messed up lv translation
with stringmerge. Corrected in cvs now, web site will rsync soon.

Regards,
Andreas