pgadmin3 FreeBSD port

From
Max Khon
Date:
Hi!

I maintain pgadmin3 port in FreeBSD ports tree.
I would like to submit patches for pgadmin3 to compile cleanly
on FreeBSD + wxgtk2 2.5, if you are interested in them.
I will also be glad if official pgadmin3 FreeBSD port maintainer
will maintain pgadmin3 port in FreeBSD ports tree.

Regards,

/fjoe

Re: pgadmin3 FreeBSD port

From
Andreas Pflug
Max Khon wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I maintain pgadmin3 port in FreeBSD ports tree.
> I would like to submit patches for pgadmin3 to compile cleanly
> on FreeBSD + wxgtk2 2.5, if you are interested in them.
> I will also be glad if official pgadmin3 FreeBSD port maintainer
> will maintain pgadmin3 port in FreeBSD ports tree.

Hi Max,

sorry for the delay. Hiroshi seems to be quite busy right now.

We're certainly happy about any fixes. Please post them, so they can be
reviewed. We still might need Hiroshi to decide what's to do about them.

Regards,
Andresa

Re: pgadmin3 FreeBSD port

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi Max.
Sorry, a very slow answer.

I had some points of problems.

1) wide-character with Release 4.x
By libw complying with, solution.

2) The release point of wxWidget
A solution by applying patch of Andreas.
(wxWidgets-pgAdmin3-20040711-1)
However,
Assertion `G_TYPE_CHECK_INSTANCE (instance)' failed
It has the part which hasn't been solved.:-(

It will be wonderful if it can be applied skillfully.

Off Topic)
I get out of busyness, and it is on vacation.
I did climbing a mountain with the children.
http://www.vill.yamanakako.yamanashi.jp/cyber/zekkei/best_fuji/bestshot.html
It is said as Mt Fuji.
I slipped from the cliff, and I got hurt.:-(
Be punished by Heaven....
I will do work seriously.:-)

regards,
Hiroshi Saito