Re: pgAdmin3 Turkish lang file...

From
Jean-Michel POURE
Date:
Le Dimanche 28 Septembre 2003 12:45, Devrim GUNDUZ a écrit :
> Attached file is an up2date one, which I'm currently using. Sorry again. I
> don't know why I could not see them before the final release :-(
> I know that I should wait until the next release, but I'll be happy if you
> update translation.php.

Dear Devrim,

Thanks for the updated translation of pgAdmin3. Whenever a contributor
delivers a translation, it is published in daily snapshots:

http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/development.php#dev_snap

If you download and install pgAdmin3 from this link, you should find the
updated translation. :)

Best regards,
Jean-Michel

Re: pgAdmin3 Turkish lang file...

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/development.php#dev_snap
>
>If you download and install pgAdmin3 from this link, you should find the
>updated translation. :)

Jean-Michel,

I'd like a slight redesign of the translation page.
The columns template and total should be dismissed from the table (own
paragraph), the column pgadmin3.mo should be added so everyone can
easily download the latest available translation.

Regards,
Andreas

Date:
Le Lundi 29 Septembre 2003 10:31, Andreas Pflug a écrit :
> I'd like a slight redesign of the translation page.
> The columns template and total should be dismissed from the table (own
> paragraph), the column pgadmin3.mo should be added so everyone can
> easily download the latest available translation.

With great pleasure, go ahead.
Cheers, Jean-Michel