Ignore this mail

From
Raphaël Enrici
Date:
Sorry guys to disturb you... Since about three days I receive tons of
virus mails and I have just finished to put some filters on my mailbox
so that it goes quite directly to trash.

This is just a test to see if I can still receive what I consider to be
the most important for this mailbox...
I mean PGADMIN-HACKERS' LIST :)

Regards,

Raphaël

Re: Ignore this mail

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Raphaël Enrici wrote:

> Sorry guys to disturb you... Since about three days I receive tons of
> virus mails and I have just finished to put some filters on my mailbox
> so that it goes quite directly to trash.

My count on spam virus mails is up to (1497)(1501)(1505)(1508)(1509) at
this moment, for the last 23 hours... Mozilla sorted most of them out.
I receive this on this account that I use only on few mailing lists,
i.e. pgadmin-hackers, pgadmin-support, pgsql-hackers, pgsql-patches and
wx-dev. The rate is going up to 4-5/min, seems that there are some
infected people out there with really powerful lines...

Regards,
Andreas