Croatian Native Language Name

From
"Darko Prenosil"
Date:
I see that native language name for Croatian is "Hrvatsk". It should be
"Hrvatski", that "i" was droped somehow. I do not know if this is my fault
or...

Regards !

Re: Croatian Native Language Name

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
Thanks, fixed.

Andreas Pflug
Date:
Darko Prenosil wrote:

>I see that native language name for Croatian is "Hrvatsk". It should be
>"Hrvatski", that "i" was droped somehow. I do not know if this is my fault
>or...

Hi Darko,
it's your fault only in the sense that you didn't supply the language
name, so I did from my memory. And as you may guess, my Croatian is...
er... somewhat limited. :-)

Regards,
Andreas