Arabic partial delivery

From
Jean-Michel POURE
Date:
Dear Andreas,

We received a partial delivery for Arabic for testing purpose. Some questions:

- I committed changes in the languages.po file. What's next? Where do you
hard-code languages? If you explain me, I will be able to do myself next
time.

- I added the ar_SA locale in CVS. Does wxWindows support locale names with
simply "ar"?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Re: Arabic partial delivery

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>- I committed changes in the languages.po file. What's next? Where do you
>hard-code languages? If you explain me, I will be able to do myself next
>time.

Hi Jean-Michel,
languages.po is just for collecting language name translations. For a
language to be supported, pgadmin3.lng needs to be edited.

>- I added the ar_SA locale in CVS. Does wxWindows support locale names with
>simply "ar"?

Sometimes wx supports simple language names (in case of Arabic it does),
sometimes not. Must be looked up in win intl.cpp.

Hi Jean-Michel