Re: Might do the Afrikaans translation

From
Jean-Michel POURE
Date:
On Wednesday 09 July 2003 15:10, Petri Jooste wrote:
> I want to give the translation to Afrikaans (my mother tongue) a shot.

Dear Petri,

Thank you very much for this proposal. If you don't mind, your name was added
to the translator list to avoid duplicated works
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_team.html

The required step are described here:
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_steps.html
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_guidelines.html

Binary snaphots are publised everyday here:
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/snapshots.html

I will send you my ICQ/email addresses separately. We will help you as much as
we can. Do not hesitate to get back to us.

Regards,
Jean-Michel

FreeBSD snaphost

From
Jean-Michel POURE
Date:
On Wednesday 09 July 2003 20:19, you wrote:
> Is it good in this?

Dear Hiroshi,

Sorry for the delay. You FreeBSD 5.1 text was added to the snapshot page.
Please check that it suits your needs.

Regards,
Jean-Michel

Re: FreeBSD snaphost

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi Jean-Michel.

Thank you very much.

From: "Jean-Michel POURE" <jm.poure@freesurf.fr>

> Sorry for the delay. You FreeBSD 5.1 text was added to the snapshot page.
> Please check that it suits your needs.

It was confirmed.
Thank you though it is very busy.

Regards,
Hiroshi-Saito

Re: FreeBSD snaphost

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi Jean-Michel.

By the way,
a version  has changed in 0.8.0 from 0.1.1 since yesterday.

There is description of
--->pkg_delete pgadmin3-0.1.1
by the guidance of my text.

Will you correct this with