Language Selection

From
"Adam H. Pendleton"
Date:
When the application starts and the language selection dialog appears,
is the default language in that list always English, or is it the locale
default?  Either way, we should probably specify in that dialog what the
default language is.

ahp

Re: Language Selection

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Adam H. Pendleton wrote:

> When the application starts and the language selection dialog appears,
> is the default language in that list always English, or is it the
> locale default?  Either way, we should probably specify in that dialog
> what the default language is.

Default is the platform/os default language. pgAdmin3 initially will use
the platform default to display this dialog (already translated), so
usually it's just committing the language proposal.

Regards,
Andreas