lwx_gtkd_stc-2.4

From
Jean-Michel POURE
Date:
Dear all,

Sorry to ask silly questions. Maybe it is a problem with my custom RPM. Could
you point out the file lwx_gtkd_stc-2.4.

g++ -DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/pgadmin3/share/pgadmin3/\" -Wall -g -I./include/
-I -g -O2  -L/usr/lib -L/usr/lib -o pgAdmin3  pgAdmin3.o pgConn.o pgSet.o
pgAggregate.o pgCast.o pgCheck.o pgCollection.o pgColumn.o pgConstraints.o
pgConversion.o pgDatabase.o pgDomain.o pgForeignKey.o pgFunction.o pgGroup.o
pgIndex.o pgIndexConstraint.o pgLanguage.o pgObject.o pgOperator.o
pgOperatorClass.o pgRule.o pgSchema.o pgSequence.o pgServer.o pgTable.o
pgTrigger.o pgType.o pgUser.o pgView.o pgDatatype.o ctlSQLBox.o
ctlSQLResult.o dlgAddTableView.o events.o frmAbout.o frmChildTableViewFrame.o
frmConnect.o frmMain.o frmOptions.o frmPassword.o frmQuery.o
frmQueryBuilder.o frmHelp.o frmQBJoin.o frmSplash.o frmVacuum.o frmEditGrid.o
dlgProperty.o dlgUser.o dlgGroup.o dlgDatabase.o dlgLanguage.o dlgSchema.o
dlgDomain.o dlgTable.o dlgColumn.o dlgIndex.o dlgFunction.o
dlgIndexConstraint.o dlgForeignKey.o dlgSequence.o dlgTrigger.o dlgType.o
dlgCheck.o frmStatus.o misc.o sysLogger.o sysSettings.o  -lpq
-lwx_gtkd_stc-2.4 -lwx_gtkd_xrc-2.4 -pthread -lwx_gtk-2.4
/usr/bin/ld: ne peut trouver -lwx_gtkd_stc-2.4
collect2: ld a retourné 1 code d'état d'exécution
make[2]: *** [pgAdmin3] Erreur 1
make[2]: Quitte le répertoire `/home/pgadmin/pgadmin3/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1
make[1]: Quitte le répertoire `/home/pgadmin/pgadmin3'
make: *** [all] Erreur 2

The rpm contains the following files:
rpm -ql wxGTK-stc
/usr/lib/libwx_gtk_stc-2.4.so
/usr/lib/libwx_gtk_stc-2.4.so.0
/usr/lib/libwx_gtk_stc-2.4.so.0.0.0

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Re: lwx_gtkd_stc-2.4

From
Adam H.Pendleton
Date:
wx_gtkd_stc-2.4 is the debug version of the library.  Since the
autoconf code exists largely to support the developers and not the end
users (at this point), there is no support for the release versions of
the library.  If we are interested in producing release versions of
pgadmin3, then I can modify the autoconf code to support this.

ahp

Attachment

Re: lwx_gtkd_stc-2.4

From
Jean-Michel POURE
Date:
Le Mercredi 28 Mai 2003 23:06, Adam H.Pendleton a écrit :
> wx_gtkd_stc-2.4 is the debug version of the library.  Since the
> autoconf code exists largely to support the developers and not the end
> users (at this point), there is no support for the release versions of
> the library.  If we are interested in producing release versions of
> pgadmin3, then I can modify the autoconf code to support this.

Dear Adam,

I would like to produce standard wxGTK rpms for RedHat to enable any
developper to install the required wxWindows libraries (including XRC and
STC) and produce contributions for pgAdmin3. Then, I would also like to try
releasing pgAdmin3 daily RPM snapshots.

Do you think it would be possible to do one of the following things:

- modify wxGTK spec file in order to produce the required libraries with
debuging control. Please find included the spec file. If you explain me what
are the configure or make options for stc, I can try to manage things myself.

- modify the autoconf code.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Attachment

Re: lwx_gtkd_stc-2.4

From
Adam H.Pendleton
Date:
On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 03:33 US/Eastern, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

> Do you think it would be possible to do one of the following things:
>
> - modify wxGTK spec file in order to produce the required libraries
> with
> debuging control. Please find included the spec file. If you explain
> me what
> are the configure or make options for stc, I can try to manage things
> myself.

Pass --enable-debug and --disable-shared to the 'configure' script that
comes with wxWindows.

ahp

Attachment