MacOsX

From
Jean-Michel POURE
Date:
Dear all,

Some news about MacOsX...

I got the iMac from my sister in law. Unfortunately, the iMac is installed
with MacOsX v10.1. Fink requires MacOsX v10.2. I asked the Fink mailing list
if it was possible to run OpenDarwin instead, they answered I needed MacOsX
v10.2.

So I have to buy a 10.2 licence (jaguar) and will then get back to you.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Re: MacOsX

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
It's rumoured that Jean-Michel POURE once said:
> Dear all,
>
> Some news about MacOsX...
>
> I got the iMac from my sister in law. Unfortunately, the iMac is
> installed  with MacOsX v10.1. Fink requires MacOsX v10.2. I asked the
> Fink mailing list  if it was possible to run OpenDarwin instead, they
> answered I needed MacOsX  v10.2.
>
> So I have to buy a 10.2 licence (jaguar) and will then get back to you.

Eeep. Not purely on our account I hope...

Regards, Dave.

Re: MacOsX

From
Jean-Michel POURE
Date:
Le Dimanche 4 Mai 2003 10:40, Dave Page a écrit :
> Eeep. Not purely on our account I hope...
> Regards, Dave.

MacOsX is a very beautifull operating system. I am buying a license only to
compile and run pgAdmin3. You all deserve it, pgAdmin is such a wonderful
initiative.

Cheers, Jean-Michel

Re: MacOsX

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
It's rumoured that Jean-Michel POURE once said:
> Le Dimanche 4 Mai 2003 10:40, Dave Page a écrit :
>> Eeep. Not purely on our account I hope...
>> Regards, Dave.
>
> MacOsX is a very beautifull operating system.

I've yet to have the pleasure - despite my previous aversion to Macs I'm
actually quite looking forward to it having heard good things about OSX.
> I am buying a license
> only to  compile and run pgAdmin3. You all deserve it, pgAdmin is such
> a wonderful  initiative.

Thanks Jean-Michel :-) It's certainly appreciated.

Regards, Dave.