pgadmin3 property pages design rules

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
As a proposal, this are the sizes and positions I used so far in dlgUser
and dlgDatabase:

- first control at (10, 10)
- Standard controls are at (100, y) size (200, 20)
- vertical control spacing 25, for radio buttons and checkboxes 20
- static text has a vertical offset of 3 relative to other controls
- Button size is (60, 25) for OK/Cancel, (75, 25) for more text
- controls including statics will need up to 50 % more room for GTK than
with Win32

For dialogs derived from dlgSecurityProperty, the Security page will be
created dynamically.
All dialogs will inherit the SQL page from dlgProperty.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: pgadmin3 property pages design rules

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
Sounds good. I've saved this in a new /notes directory.

Regards, Dave.