Some pgadmin3 features

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Under Tools, a small database status window can be started. Should be
extended and debugged (refresh rate spinbutton doesn't work)

The properties architecture is prepared to be filled with lots of code.
The first dialog implemented is User.

Enjoy,
Andreas

Re: Some pgadmin3 features

From
"Dave Page"

Nice one. I'll take a look as soon as I can (might be next week with
Easter and my brother returning from a year in .au tonight :-) )

Regards, Dave.