Documentations method and member pgadmin vb

From
Frank_Lupo Frank_Lupo
Date:
For documentations the public methods and memebers for class
use the vbdox.
This programs read the tags of source and generate the html documentation. Is very good.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/vbdox/

Bye
--
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!
Questo messaggio e' stato inviato con Telemail http://www.telemail.it ,

Re: Documentations method and member pgadmin vb

From
Dave Page

Downloading now, thanks for the link.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Documentations method and member pgadmin vb

From
Dave Page

Looks good actually. Produces docs in almost exactly the format used by MSDN
by scanning the project and using pre-specified format comments inline in
the code.

The only downside that I could see is that it doesn't work out the class
hierarchy - it just shows all the classes at the same level.

I'm not sure whether we want to use it or not though - it would require a
lot of work to get the code ready for it, and discipline to keep the
comments in the right format.

Take a look and see what you think...

Regards, Dave.