Image crud for Postgresql in php? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Richard Bernstein
Subject Image crud for Postgresql in php?
Date
List pgsql-admin
I have been attempting to add an image crud using postgresql to my php app. I use a local copy of mysql for the admin
databut wanted to use a remotely hosted copy of postgres for the images. After a lot of effort it is clear that the
imagecrud I am using doesn't support being hosted in a second database. Does anyone know of a php callable image crud
thatuses Postgresql?