Re: web programming - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gunnar R|nning
Subject Re: web programming
Date
List pgsql-general
"Adam Rossi" <adam.rossi@platinumsolutions.com> writes:

> Although we are chronically overextended these days, I would like to pledge
> my development support to improving the JDBC driver. However, my experience
> is overwhelmingly on the "consumer" side of a JDBC driver, not on the
> internal or database side.

About the same background as I have. Been working with JDBC programming
for 3 years and my main interest in the JDBC driver will be as a
consumer. I do however hope to contribute useful bugfixes, improvements
etc. when I have the time and funding to do it.

regards,

    Gunnar