Re: Re: JDBC Performance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gunnar R|nning
Subject Re: Re: JDBC Performance
Date
List pgsql-general

> Can you confirm that it is OK now?  Your email from October 18th below
> seems to indicate it is not correct.  Can I get a diff against the
> current CVS source that I can apply?  Thanks.  Sorry for the confusion.

It wasn't okay before I left to Kenya on 10 december. I notified Peter
about this before I went down there and I just came back two days ago, so
I'm not yet up to speed on the modifications.

... cvs update ...

The cvs update confirms that it is still _not_ okay. It is the first buggy
version of the code that is in there still. I will supply a new patch based
on the current CVS. Hopefully I will get some time tonight and on Sunday to
complete the patch.

regards,

    Gunnar