Re: Re: postgresql.conf ignored - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Re: postgresql.conf ignored
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 11:46:11PM -0500, Lamar Owen wrote:

> Have you added the required lines to /etc/syslog.conf? (Yes, I know I
> haven't thoroughly documented that.  Working on it.).
>
> It _is_ documented in the archives -- do a search on '/etc/syslog.conf'.

Ah, no I hadn't, thanks.  I'd tried searching the archives for
"logging" and "RPM" (and various other combinations of stuff which
might have got me the info), but no dice.  I'll wait for this to be
searchable in the archive, and if it doesn't come up easily, I'll try
submitting something under a Subject: that will get the hits.

Thanks,

Andrew Sullivan                       |     McMaster University
Research Computing Support, CIS       |   1280 Main Street West
ajs@keynes.cis.mcmaster.ca            |       Hamilton, Ontario
+1 905 525 9140 x 27601               |                 L8S 4L8