Re: Re: JDBC Performance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Re: JDBC Performance
Date
List pgsql-general
I am just going through my mailbox, and see that I applied this on
October 8:

revision 1.7
date: 2000/10/08 19:37:54;  author: momjian;  state: Exp;  lines: +37-17
Okay, I have some new code in place that hopefully should work better. I
couldn't produce a full patch using cvs diff -c this time since I have
created new files and anonymous cvs usage doesn't allow you to
adds. I'm supplying the modified src/interfaces/jdbc as a tarball at :
http://www.candleweb.no/~gunnar/projects/pgsql/postgres-jdbc-2000-10-05.tgz

Can you confirm that it is OK now?  Your email from October 18th below
seems to indicate it is not correct.  Can I get a diff against the
current CVS source that I can apply?  Thanks.  Sorry for the confusion.