Re: Error: no Python Codec for client encoding - Mailing list psycopg

From Frank Kauff
Subject Re: Error: no Python Codec for client encoding
Date
List psycopg
I changed the code from

    conn.set_client_encoding(self.encoding)

    conn.set_client_encoding('utf-8')

which seems, according to the code, to be the default (but
somehow wasn't?),

and the connection works.

(Other erros pop up, but might be not related to psycopg)

Thanks for the help!
Frank